Each year, the CN Tower welcomes hundreds of media from all over the world visiting to report about Canada’s National Tower.
ALL visiting media must make arrangements in advance, and requests are subject to location fees and agreements. Please complete the appropriate CN Tower media request forms and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of requests, responses may take up to 14 days.
Please take the following into consideration when making your request:
- The CN Tower will consider requests that showcase the Tower in a manner that is positive, and respectful. Requests for complimentary access to film views or skylines from the observation level will not be considered.
- Use of Image: The image of the CN Tower is trademarked and may not be used without prior approval. Please complete a Use of Images Agreement form.
- Broadcast media: Arrangements to film at the CN Tower are by appointment only and must be escorted through our building. Filming requires a Location Release form be completed.
- Guest Interviews: We do not wish to interfere with our guest experience and therefore do not permit interviews with our guests. We suggest these interviews be obtained away from CN Tower property.
- Spokespeople: The CN Tower has designated spokespeople and interviews must be requested in advance. No one other than an official spokesperson can provide comment to the media.
Please direct all requests, completed forms, or questions to email@example.com