SAFETY FIRST: FROM THE BOTTOM TO THE TOP
Our eleven point plan to hosting a safe and successful event.
- All areas of the CN Tower thoroughly cleaned and sanitized on regular intervals including public and staff-only areas ventilation systems, security tent, elevators, washrooms and the event space using anti-microbial shield Germasolve and Ecolab quat sanitizer.
- Conducted enhanced cleaning and disinfection of high-frequency touchpoints, using electrostatic disinfectant spray system, as well as hand disinfecting of high-touch and difficult-to-clean areas.
- Hand sanitizer stations located throughout the building.
- PPE disposal bins located throughout the building.
Team training and awareness
5. Staff in all departments have been thoroughly trained in physical distancing and enhanced hygiene measures.
6. Team members provided with personal protective equipment that is up to date with the most current public health recommendations.
7. Installed floor decals and signage throughout the building and property to reinforce physical distancing.
8. Reconfigured or eliminated queuing to allow for physical distancing.
9. CN Tower employees and contractors continue to wear masks to protect themselves and our guests.
Food and beverage services
10. Food and beverage service areas have had plexi-glass installed to provide protection between staff and guests.
11. Choice of updated menus that reflect service standards based on public health recommendations.
For more information on holding your next event at the CN Tower please complete this online event inquiry form or call 416 601 4718.